You may choose which type of call data you want to receive and we will make sure all your calls will be delivered to you and their details.
This API allows you to run a specific query for call record details made by a specific user. Our Cloud will send you HTTP XML-RPC requests that contain detailed information about every call.
You may receive our data via the following methods:
- Json query
- Custom actions
An overview of the process flow
External CDR description
The 3 step process you need to establish this integration.
- Add your URL so we may send the data to your specified location.
- Choose which call records you wish to receive
- Select how you want to receive the data.
- Retry data sending settings
External CDR log description
In order for us to make sure every data is sent correctly, we log this activity, then you will locate if any data is missing from your databases. You can debug your request in real time and get the responses straight away without wasting the time of your integrators.
Our CDR calls include the following parameters:
- Date - When the call was dialed to or from.
- Type - Which type of call was initiated.
- DID - What number was dialed by the client
- CallerNumber - Which number the user dialed.
- CallerExtension - Who made the call.
- TargetNumber - Where did the user dial.
- Duration - what was the duration of the call.
- RecordURL - Link for the record of the call.
- RepresentativeName - Which user made the call.