Setting up a queue, managing representatives and edit are made directly from the Cpanel as follows:
In order to set up a queue, you must select "Add a queue" or click edit an existing queue.
Setting up a queue:
1. Choose a name for the queue (it is also recommended to add a short description).
2. Ringtone strategy in extensions
2.1. Ring all extensions at the same time
2.2. Ringing in the round
2.3. The person who answered the longest time ago
2.4. Those who received the least calls
2.6. Ringing in a round with memory
3. When does the incoming call allows to get into the queue
3.1. Only when there is a Login.
3.2. Incoming calls in any situation.
3.3. Only when there is a vacant representative connected.
4. Whether to allow exit from the queue to Colbeck and whether to enable automatic callback for abandoned calls.
5. How much administrative time between calls you want to give agents between calls for record.
Skill setting: From the definition of queues you can define the skills of the representatives in the queue, all you have to do is add a new rule in which you define after a few seconds the expansion of the search in the queue will be expanded to a certain skill level (for example, after 60 seconds from skill 50 to 60 and another definition after 120 seconds from skill 60 to 90). Then all you have to do is set the skill for each representative.
Setting queue weights: If the same representatives are in several different queues and you want to prioritize the incoming calls for a particular queue, all you have to do is give the desired queue the higher weight.